Thursday, August 8, 2013

{Party Feature Thursday} - Parisian Burlesque Party

We are thrilled to announce our first Party Feature Thursday! Paris parties are fun whether for a child or for an adult and this one is no different. Here's a little ooh la la from Talia at Talia's Creative Printing. Here's what Talia had to say...

"So my mom and I are exactly 20 years apart and both of our birthdays are in the same month so for the last several years we have our birthday parties/dinners together. It's so much fun partying with my mom.

Well a few months ago I posted on facebook that I was looking for a fun theme and it was suggested to do a Parisian Burlesque party. I loved that idea because I wanted to do a Paris theme but not focus too much on Paris alone.

My mom and I are BIG on entertainment for our events or events we host. What's a party without a little entertainment right? It's just a party. It's funny because our guests always know that we have something up our sleeve."

Check out the fun details that made this party stand out!

Some of our favorite features:
  • classic invitations
  • life size backdrop
  • entertainment
  • fondant cupcake toppers













Vendor Credits:




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Love sharing other's creativity! Thank you for allowing us to share.

      Delete