Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer In Paris...sneak peek

4th of July always holds a special place with me....it's my oldest daughter's birthday. This year she got to blow out 6 little candles. She's a huge fan of the Barbie movies and has become a big fan of Paris and the Eiffel Tower since watching them. It only made sense when she told me that she wanted a Paris party this year. 


...and so the planning began...


We had our party on June 23, 2012 and I can't wait to share all of the details with you. Those will be coming soon once I get the photos from the photographer. For now, I want to share a few of my own photos to give you a glimpse of the our 'Summer In Paris' Party Collection coming this month in our Etsy Shop.

Summer In Paris invitation
Summer In Paris water bottle labels
Summer In Paris fancy welcome sign
Summer In Paris party circles
Summer In Paris tent cards
Summer In Paris 4 inch party circle

We had such a great time creating this collection and there is so much more to share with you. It was a fun & festive set up and is sure to be a great inspiration for your next Paris themed party! We will share the full details & collection very, very soon!


We'd love to hear your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment