Thursday, September 19, 2013

White Peach & Raspberry Tea Recipe

I'm a southern girl. I hate cold weather & snow. I love my flip flops, hot & sunshiny days and I love my sweet tea. I mean syrupy sweet tea. Well, that's how I used to like it anyway. I've become a little more careful about the amount of sugar that goes into my body so I started cutting back little by little on the sugar that I put in my tea at home. Then came along the ever popular flavored teas. You can pretty much find them in any restaurant you walk into. I love those too but they are all so sweet. I finally found my perfect blend of flavored tea that will be a staple in this house!





Here's how I made this delicious concoction...

What You Need for 1 Gallon:
  • 2 family size tea bags or 4 smaller size bags
  • 1 large fresh white peach
  • 1/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
  • 1 cup water
  • 3/4 cups sugar
Instructions:
  • Brew your tea bags as directed
  • Peel, cut, & pit your peach (cut into slices or chunks)
  • In a blender, blend your peach slices, raspberries, and water until smooth
  • Once your tea has steeped (about 20 minutes), mix the tea and sugar in your gallon sized container
  • Pour in the peach mixture and fill to the rest of the container with water. Stir and serve over ice


No comments:

Post a Comment